One day when Cameron and I were at Target a girl approached me and said, "your little boy is so cute....how old is he....have you ever thought about getting him into modeling?" I answered her questions and told her that I never wanted to be a "stage mom" and have my kids model/act etc. She kept insisting and wouldn't stop talking about how cute Cameron was...so I gave her my name and number. A few days later the manager of this talent company called me saying his scout gave him my information and wanted to meet with us. I reluctantly made an appointment on a day Jeremy could go with us, I didn't want to get roped into anything and I figured it would be easier to say NO with Jeremy there. Well, long story short the guy talked us into it and we set up a photo shoot a few weeks later to get pictures for Cameron's portfolio and these are the pictures!


Cameron puts the HAM in Cunningham that's for sure!
I can just see this on a Coke add...
They scheduled 2 hours for the photo shoot and told me most kids take at least that long. They need breaks, have melt downs, get tired, won't sit still, get hungry etc. Cameron had 4 different outfit changes and 4 different back drops and we were done in 40 minutes! The photographer was so happy and said he was one of the easiest kids she has worked with. And was shocked that she was able to get soooo many good pictures in that amount of time. He acted like he totally knew what he was doing and was so fun to watch. After the photo shoot Jeremy took Cam home and I had to stay and wait to meet with another person to review all 300 pictures and narrow them down to these 8!! Talk about HARD! I wanted to keep at least 295 of them, they all turned out so dang cute. Really you can keep as many as you want, or more like as many as you can afford :) I am happy with the ones I picked, now lets just hope this cute little face and personality make some $$$ (for his college fund of course).
Thanks for putting these darling pictures on your blog. I couldn't get into them anymore on the website. What a doll baby! I love this little guy so much. I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
ReplyDeleteI forgot how stinkin' cute all the pics were. If possible, they even look better than when I last saw them. I love each and every one. Cam is a Ham. LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the new blog look too!!!!
That is crazy! Hmmm, will we see Cam on the next cover of "Parents?" Great pics.
ReplyDeleteWowsers! Let me know what Target I need to walk around in!! LOL Yea for great pics!!
ReplyDeleteI can't decide which is my favorite, I just know he is just way too cute...but that's probably why he caught the eye of the talent scout - and I promised I would never say to my daughters-in-law, "I told you so", but this is an exception - I did tell you he should be modeling, he has that GQ look - and it's not just that I'm prejudice, the proof is in the pics! :)
ReplyDelete