Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday chores are fun to do....

Have I mentioned before how intrigued and fascinated (a little obsessed) Cameron is with vacuums?? It is soooo cute how he loves to clean. He is so interesed in how vacuums work and loves to look at all the parts on the big one. Pretty much every day he points to the closet where we keep our vacuum and says "see, mommy, daddy vacuum". Then he runs and grabs his and wants us to vacuum. The good news is we have clean carpet :) The other good news is the batteries are almost dead in his. But of course I will give in and put new ones in, how could I not??

I love how he knows how to step on the lever with his foot and pull the handle down, he learned that just by watching us. Such a smarty pants!

3 comments:

  1. This is Grampy using Gammys name. That is so cute watching him copy Jeremy vacuuming. It should be sent off to funniest home videos.
    He is such a character. Love Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, Norah is terrified of the Vacuum, or anything that even sounds like a vacuum. So our carpets are usually dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you that when Cam was over here, our vaccum was out and he was very interested in it. He Especially liked the extension part. He played with that for awhile. LOL

    ReplyDelete