
The reality that I am pregnant again has finally sunk in...I think :) It didn't seem real until the ultrasound. Cameron is looking forward to being a big brother the beginning of September. He gets so excited when we see babies and loves to just look at them. I am almost done with my 1st trimester so hopefully that means bye bye to morning sickness!!
well, well! You guys have been busy! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for Grandchild #7!!!!! We are all so excited for you and Jeremy and little Cameron. he will be such a good "big brother." I can't believe how fast Cameron is growing up. Can't wait for May to come and see how you are going to tell us this time ... whether it is a girl or a boy. You are so creative! I don't think you can top what you did with cameron:)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! The way you announced this here made me think I had missed the previous announcement or something, congrats! Hope you are feeling well! Let me know what it's like to be pregnant while being the mom, that seems TOUGH to me :0
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Cam will love having a sibling to play with, I seriously think 2 is easier than 1 after everyone adjusts.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Meg! So exciting!! Once the first trimester passes of course :)
ReplyDelete