Aren't pregnancy cravings great?? Awwwh who am I kidding this is just a normal craving for
me :) Anyway I went to the store after dinner and came home with a few treats!
I haven't been posting my Dr. appointments this time, like I did with Cameron. So I guess I will update everyone. Mackenzie continues to grow and has 5 more weeks until I evict her from her comfortable living environment. We plan to do the c-section Sept 8th, if all goes as planned. My appointment have all gone pretty smooth, my blood pressure and sugar and iron are always good. Last time they checked she said my sugar was "great" and my iron was "high". Cameron came with me to my last visit and he got to hear "baby Kenzie" heart beat. She is an active baby, maybe not quite as active as Cameron was, but she sure does move around a lot and kick me. I tried to get Cameron to feel my tummy and feel baby Mackenzie move and kick, but he was really concerned and slowly put his had on my tummy for about 1/2 a second....he tried 3 times but couldn't get himself to feel her move. Only 4 more Dr. appointments to go! I can't wait to meet little Kenzie and welcome her to our family!!!
OOOh! My kiddos are big marshmellow fans! I so want to try the chocolate mint ones!!!
ReplyDeleteMeg, you are a scream. Did you share any of those goodies with the family? Hope so!
ReplyDeleteWe are all getting so excited to see baby Mackenzie!!!! Not long now:)