Saturday, August 13, 2011

Watching cartoons....


I put on Mickey Mouse Club House while I was making breakfast the other morning and when I looked over at Cameron he had lined up his build-a-bears around him like this. I think one of them kept falling over so he solved the problem by putting a pillow on it....but then of course everyone had to have a pillow!


He saw me take the first picture so the he had to do one saying "cheese" We used to watch cartoons every morning, it was the routine....wake up, change his diaper, get his blanket and sit on the couch watching cartoons while mommy makes breakfast. Lately he has been waking up and wanting to read books. So, we stay in his room for about 30 minutes laying on his bed reading. I like this change! I love that he is so interested in books and its fun to cuddle with my little boy that is growing up soooo fast!

2 comments:

  1. That's my Cameron...a real problem solver. How cute! So glad he likes books also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute of him. In the first pic. he looks like Troy.

    ReplyDelete