Sunday, August 7, 2011

Serious dance moves

If there is one thing that really makes Cameron happy it is singing. His nursery leaders tell me that he is the only kid that sings and does all the actions to the songs. I know how he loves it, because we pretty much sing all day :) He also loves to move (jump, run, twirl in circles etc.) but I have never seen him just dance. I was getting ready one morning and had my ipod on. Cameron came in the room and was just dancing all around. I went to grab the camera and he thought I was going to take a picture. That's why when the video starts he just stands there and then does his "cheese" face. I don't know why you can't hear the music on the video, but just know he was jamming out to a Maroon 5 song!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooooooooo cute. He is such a happy little boy. Maybe we have a child with some musical ability in the family:)

    ReplyDelete