Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Swimming


Cameron and I met my friend and her kids at a community swimming pool today. I wish we had known about it earlier this summer because we would have gone several times a week! Cameron had soooo much fun. We were there about 3 hours, we packed lunches and just enjoyed the beautiful weather.


there was a huge main area that was perfect for kids to just walk around in. Cameron played with some toys and splashed around.....until he noticed the water slide....then we pretty much just rode the slide ALL day long!!


Honestly we had to have done it at least 50 times. My poor pregnant legs are killing me tonight....the quads got a good work out walking up those steps over and over and over. But it was so worth it! There was a lady that was just hanging out in the water by the slide and after about the 10th time we came down she said, "I could watch him all day, he is having the time of his life. " Cameron would sit on my lap and put his arms and the whole way down he would yell "wahoo" and "yee haw". I love this kid!!

1 comment:

  1. Meg, you do know you only have 4 more weeks to go don't you????? How in the world did you do that?????? I think back to when I had 4 weeks to go and I was so wasted I could hardly walk. I am so glad I gave birth to a VERY STRONG GIRL. You are a darling mother. I wish I could have seen little Cam. I know what fun he must have had. Now, throwing rocks in the ditch won't be a big deal anymore. I wonder what baby Kenzie was thinking you were doing?

    ReplyDelete