Cameron has been soooo cute and good with "baby Kenzie". He loves her and it is so cute to watch him interact with her. The other day we were driving in the car and Mackenzie was crying, Cameron leaned over to her and said "what's the matter sweet heart?" He loves to watch me change her diaper and will run to get the stool to stand on so he can see. Cameron asks to hold her about 10 times a day, and lokes to help feed her too. He tries to share his toys with her, which means he sets them in her swing or on top of her. And when he hears her cry he says "oh no Kenzie sad." He hasn't shown any jealousy (yet), but he is so funny when he wants me to play with him (or go outside) and I am holding her he will tell me to "put her down". I will say "where should I put her?" and he will say "right here mommy" pointing to a chair, her pack & play, or her swing.
I'm not sure why, but Cameron loves to be under the swing when Mackenzie is in it. He took some snacks under there and was just eating them while she was swinging. Maybe he thinks he is protecting her :)
I can't believe how tiny she is!! You forget how small newborns are....so precious!
It's also amazing how having another baby makes your first baby seem soooo big now. Just check out their feet. Cameron has seems a lot bigger to me since Kenzie has joined our family! I love my kiddos and hope they grow up being friends.
Cameron couldn't be a better BIG BROTHER to Mackenzie. I know he can't wait for her to grow up so he can play with her. cute pictures, Meg.
ReplyDelete