I have been really busy and have slacked on blogging about Mackenzie. She has started rolling over and mastered rolling from her back to her stomach and then back over on February 5th (this was the same day Cameron was potty trained!) a very exciting day for both of them. She enjoys eating baby food and carrots seem to be her favorite. Everyone told us that once she started on rice cereal she would sleep longer, but that hasn't worked for her unfortunately! She is a horrible sleeper, the longest she has slept is 3 hours straight!! That is usually at the beginning of the night and then it just gets progressively shorter and shorter to 20 or 30 minute increments. Jeremy and I are zombies and we just hope and pray that one day she will learn how to sleep better. She is such a happy girl for not getting much sleep. She takes 3 or 4 naps daily that are about 20 minutes each....if one of her naps happens to be the same time Cameron naps then I get to hold her and she sleeps longer about 1 hour. Either way I don't get much done during the day except play with and enjoy my little twerps! It is such a fun job I have, I wouldn't trade it for anything :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is such a cute picture of Mackenzie and Grampy. We will have to remember February 5th and celebrate it:) We will really celebrate when Kenzie learns to sleep better! I love to watch her roll around. Sure love her darling little smiles. It almost looks like she might be getting ready to crawl. Then you have had it! You get to move anything she can pull over ontop of herself:)
ReplyDelete