Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fun with cousins


It was Macey's 6th birthday today, she had some friends (and cousins) go to Family Fun Center.  Cameron really wanted to try to skate, so of course I let him try!  They had skates that went over his shoes.  The first time around the track he held my hand.  Then he used the skate helper thing.  He did really well and had fun.


Cameron and Molly cruising the hummer



Cameron got pretty confident and insisted he skate up this ramp and off the jump!  He got mad when I held onto the thing to help him, so I decided to take a picture instead :)


Mackenzie slept some of the time and the rest of the time she smiled...


...and tried to eat her toes.


Cameron did such a good job skating.  I thought it was cute how he just wanted to try it and didn't even know what it was or what to do....I put the skates on him and he just went!  It was a fun day and he was exhausted after 3 hours of skating, bounce zone, and the jungle place.  Which made for a good nap :)  I think I will take him there again in the morning....they have a mom's deal....I only paid $8 for unlimited fun...we could have stayed until 4 if we wanted!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun to watch Cameron when he is doing something new...something he has never done before? He sure is trying to grow up fast! I loved the picture of Kenzie trying to eat her toes:)

    ReplyDelete