Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentines party


We look forward to Grammy and Grampy's Valentine party every year...it's always a blast!  We meet at Family Fun Center to eat, play and laugh the night away.


Grammy and Mackenzie holding the sack she made for her with her Valentine present in it.  The cousins always have fun giving Valentines' to each other in their sacks.



Cameron found a lemon hiding in the balls....


Cameron and mommy on a taxi ride.  He had fun using his tokens to play games, but her mostly liked to ride the rides.


In the bounce zone where Cameron had a BLAST (quite literally as you will see in the videos below).  He  always has so much fun playing with his cousins, they are so nice to help him and make sure he is okay.  When everyone went to play lazer tag mommy and Kenzie came in the bounce zone with Cameron and jumped around in the toddler area.  Kenzie thought it was pretty fun.


 Spencer and Troy hanging out in the jungle



Grampy making Mackenzie smile....it doesn't take much, she is such a happy girl.  Her smile is so contagious and cute.

We were laughing so hard when Janessa bounced Cameron the first time....we had no idea how far he would really fly.  So then I got my camera and started filming.  As always the first one was the best and I didn't get it on camera, but these other ones were pretty funny too!  We are already looking forward to the party next year.  Thanks again Grammy and Grammpy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got these pictures. I didn't even know you were doing this. The place is so big and I can't keep track of what everyone is doing. How fun for Cameron. Way to go Janessa. So glad all the cousins had fun:)

    ReplyDelete