I LOVE how happy and proud of himself he is in this picture.
I bought Cameron this little musical potty before Mackenzie was born, but just didn't have the energy or desire to potty train him. So a few months ago I got the potty out and would just have him go when he wakes up and after bath time. The last 2 weeks I put a little more focus on it and would ask him if he needed to go several times a day. He would go those times and got really excited when he would go....of course the excitement might have been because I gave him a ring pop every time he went. Well I am happy to say that Cameron is potty trained. He still likes his little potty but usually goes on the big potty all by himself. On Sunday after Jeremy's family all went home I decided to put Cameron in underwear and really work on it the whole day. He caught right on and hasn't had any accidents yet. He even asks to get out of the bath when he needs to go potty, he goes and then gets back in the tub (I'm pretty sure Jeremy doesn't even do that lol) Cameron has the #1 down great, but hasn't tried #2 yet....hopefully it won't be a big deal for him. I'm not sure what I plan to give him for #2 since I give him ring pops for #1...guess I started out too big huh?
I bought a bunch of cute Mickey underwear and he thinks it pretty cool he gets to wear big boy underwear now.
Future underwear model???
I am so HAPPY for you and so proud of Cameron:) That is always one of the first big accomplishments as you watch them grow up. But he is growing up too fast! Love him to pieces.
ReplyDeleteWOOT WOOT go Cameron go !!!!!(go to the potty) lol
ReplyDeleteHow cute is he!! He has always been my little GQ baby--well, not a baby any longer, but he keeps getting cuter and cuter, or I guess more handsome now! I think he might be a future model, love the big boy underwear! I am so proud of him. I miss him!! Grammy
ReplyDeleteyahoooo! That's a BIG accomplishment. Glad to see it was an easier process than Mallory:) Maybe Mallory helped break you in! LOL Remember when Troy would run around in his undies all day. Ha ha
ReplyDeleteOh Yeah!!! Big Boy!!!! #2 is a hard one for kiddos to get in the pottty. Don't worry! It'll come..., I bet fast too.., sound like he's catching on quick!
ReplyDelete