Friday, March 23, 2012

What's new?


Yay for nice weather and spring!!  We have gone outside and played the past few days.  


Mackenzie can sit up on her own for longer periods of time (even on ugly grass...and with the dog sneaking in the picture)


We put the swing up for Mackenzie and this was her first time in it.  She thought it was pretty fun and was smiling.  She was laughing too it was so cute.  When we stopped pushing her she started fussing.



 She is changing every day and learning so much....she even holds her own bottle now.  She continues to eat more and loves her real food/cereal.  Mackenzie is doing so awesome sleeping now!  She slept 9 straight hours last night!  That has never happened, but I hope it's a sign of things to come.  She usually naps 2 to 3 times a day about 1 hour each, and the best part about the naps is....they are in her crib!!  Wahooooo!!!


3 comments:

  1. I am so glad the kids have that fun swing set. I am so glad the weather is getting warm. I am so glad cute Mackenzie can hold her bottle.....But, I am really glad she is sleeping so well......FINALLY!!!!!! I couldn't figure out what she had on her head in that one picture... I am glad you said something about the dog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm glad that you said something about the dog too. I thought she had a wig on. he he he
    Her head band is really cute did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your having so much fun with those little angels!!!! Just wanted to say hello!!! Hope your doing so good!!! Miss being neighbors!!!
    Kerrian

    ReplyDelete