The other morning when I was in the shower Cameron came in and asked for some chocolate milk. I told him I would get him some when I got out of the shower. A few minutes later I went into the kitchen and he had a cup already. I asked him if he still wanted chocolate milk and he said, "no I am ok." Then I noticed the ring of chocolate around his mouth.... I looked in his cup and it was full of Nesquick Chocolate, but no milk. He had managed to get the chocolate out and pour it into his cup...once he started drinking strait chocolate powder he realized the milk part of chocolate milk was over-rated :)
I love that he just puts on his cape and runs around being "captain Hook" or "cinnamon man" or a million other things that he makes up. Cameron is at such a fun age and loves to use his imagination!
What a funny boy:) Soon he will be cooking. You better watch out! I love his imagination also. What a cute age. I hate to see him grow up!!!!
ReplyDelete