This was Cameron's second soccer game....they were green this time. And he had a lot more fun the second time around since he knew what to expect (only one ball and not being able to kick it all the time).
He did really well, you can't see the ball but he is kicking it. He was a little upset that he didn't make a goal but he said "I will try again next game."
I have to laugh at this picture. Coach Jeremy is giving the team instructions and as you can tell they are all very attentive. Especially the girl about to do a hand stand and the boy picking the grass. I Love kids, and this age is the best :)
After Cameron's 9 am game we went to Kneaders for breakfast. Mackenzie fell asleep on the way over there because she wasn't feeling good. Cameron was so happy she woke up that he wanted to give her a hug....awwwwhhh!
They are so stinkin' cute with each other....
He can make her smile and laugh all the time!
I love this cute picture of both of them smiling.
After breakfast we took Kenzie to the doctor. She had been feeling good for a few days and had finished her second round of antibiotic for the double ear infection but had woke up that morning with a runny nose and was a little fussy. I just wanted to take her in for my peace of mind since she had two ear infections back to back the past 2 weeks on top of the acute broncialitis. Good thing I called for the appointment. Sure enough she has another little cold and the beginning of another ear infection. So we got he on her third antibiotic in hopes that is stops it from getting worse! She is such a good little girl for feeling so crummy. I just look at the pictures of her and Cameron smiling/laughing an hour before the doctor appointment and am amazed at how tough and determined she is.
Love your blogs Meg! Love Cameron's soccer games. He seems to be the only one paying any attention to Jeremy:) I don't love it that darling little Mackenzie has to have another cold. Glad you got her in. Loved tending her today. She is just soooooooooooooo happy even though she doesn't feel good.
ReplyDeleteforgot to tell you how fun it is to watch Cameron on his bicycle. Thanks for bringing it over today. You are right....there sure is a lot of things we have to learn in life and it is amazing how we learn them. Love watching both Cam and Kenzie at the ages they are at. Everything is so exciting for them!
ReplyDelete