Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter


Cameron was super excited about Easter this year.  We had fun dying eggs....


and he spent a lot of time putting these stickers on them to make funny faces.  He said "the Easter Bunny is going to be so happy, he is going to love these."


I didn't get to the mall this year to have them see the Easter Bunny so I am glad that he was at the egg hunt we went to on Saturday.   Cameron was excited to show him all the eggs he found.



Then he had to give the bunny a high five.  He still remembers giving him high five last year, it's so funny to hear him talk about that.


It was Mackenzie's first encounter with the Easter Bunny.  She is so cute to let pretty much anyone hold her.  She wasn't scared at all but I think she was just happy to get out of her stroller :)



The egg hunt was over at Jeremy's grandparents' assisted living facility.  I love this picture of Kenzie and Maw Maw....so cute!




(after taking pictures all day with a smudge on the lense I finally realized it....so hence the blurry spot on the pictures!)  So this was Easter morning.  Cameron woke up and we were headed out to find where the bunny hid his basket.  Cameron found it before we really even started looking, he just happened to notice it as we were walking into the living room.  He was so excited.  It was really cute!


He got some lightening McQueen slippers.  He likes to wear them because they "keep my feet nice and cozy" and "they are house slippers like mommy and daddy have".


Looking for Mackenzie's basket.  The funny thing is Cameron found it without knowing he found it.  He just walked over and grabbed a toy from it saying, "oh cool I just found this toy...."  It's too bad both kiddos had to be sick on Easter.  Cameron with his sinus infection and Kenzie with her acute broncialitis and double ear infection!  We will always remember she was sick on her first Easter :(


Mallory and Cameron posing for a picture during the egg hunt at Grammy and Grampy's house...


Cameron was so excited there was water back in the ditch!  I think he forgot he was supposed to be looking for eggs and decided he wanted to throw rocks in the water!


Once he got focused again he was back on the hunt and ended up finding The GOLDEN EGG!  This year it had $5.00 in it.  The funny thing is when he saw it he started  yelling, "I found the golden egg."  Everyone laughed because it's funny he even really knew what it was or to be excited about it.


Not sure why this picture so randomly got placed here and sideways, but anywho....Cameron and I had fun making sugar cookies and decorating them for Easter.  He enjoyed delivering them to people too.




Grammy and Kenzie coordinated so well :)


everyone opening the eggs and counting their money....Cameron ended up with around $10, even though he found the golden egg Janessa scored $25 with all the eggs she found!


LOL....these sugar cookies really want to be in this post.  They were delish!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to see the kids with the Easter Bunny. Love the eggs you decorated with Cameron and the stickers and also loved those incredable sugar cookie eggs. Thanks for taking Pics. Meg. It was fun to see what they did Easter Morning. I didn't even take one picture this year. So glad the weather was so beautiful so we could have the egg hunt outside.

    ReplyDelete