Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quick visit

Paw Paw Garry came to visit for the weekend.  It was a quick visit and a jam packed weekend.  But it's always nice to have Paw Paw Garry and Maw Maw Robin come.


We went to Park City for some shopping, alpine slide riding, and eating.  I love this picture.  Cameron grabbed his hat before we left the house and said "I need to wear my hat like Paw Paw".  Paw Paw Garry always wears a hat and Cameron has picked up on that! Cameron wanted Paw Paw Garry to hold him while they waited in the LONG line to get tickets for the slides.  It was a busy and hot day!



Cameron liked riding the ski lift up to the top.  We looked for squirrels and wild flowers and waved to people coming down the other side. 


My favorite part is going down the slide!  It's so much fun. Cameron had a blast and begged to go again right when we got off.  But we had to leave...more places to see and food to eat.  We headed to City Creek so they could see how awesome it turned out.  We did some shopping, of course Cameron wanted to go in the Disney Store AND get soaking wet in the fountains.  This time he didn't run through the squirting fountains he dunked his head in the waterfall several times and scooped up water to pour on himself.  Of course I HAD to go shopping and get him some clothes at the Gap.  He couldn't eat dinner soaking wet!  I am starting to think he's got this all figured out, he knows he will get some new clothes if he gets wet.  Maybe I should start running through the water with him...not a bad idea :)  Saturday night we had a BBQ and let the kids play for a few hours.  It was a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures of Cameron with Paw Paw Garry in their HATS! Looks like you had a fun day. Funny how we were all up there around the same time give a day or two....You could have run into Margo and the gang....Of course Dad and I didn't get to the Alpine Slide, but it always looks like so much fun:)

    ReplyDelete