Kenzie has been taking about 4 steps at a time the last few weeks but then plops down and hasn't really consistently tried. She cruises around the house pushing her train but hasn't been walking much on her own. Until.....tonight.....at Cameron's baseball practice.....I wasn't expecting her to start walking on the uneven surface of the grass but decided to film anyway. So glad I did!
She is ready to play. Kenzie wouldn't sit on the blanket and play with her toys, she wanted to play with Cameron's bat and equipment of course :)
What a cutie!!! There's no turning back now. LOL. That pic looks like she's using the bat as a guitar :) She's really Rockin out!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute. Michele is right. Get out the Guitar and see if she likes to sing as much as Cameron. I can't wait to see her walking. She did it before you went to Disneyland. Yah for Kenzie!
ReplyDeleteYay Kenzie!!! I think all of our kids walk before their first birthday. It must be genetic:)
ReplyDelete