Cameron is such a "grown-up" kid and has always talked like he was much older than he is. He says things like "oh I didn't realize that, thanks for telling me" and if I tell him that he shouldn't be doing something because it might break it or he might hurt himself, he says "oh no problem, I can just do it like this and then that won't happen." Cameron is at such a fun age where he has friends over to play and I love to listen to his imagination! He started primary several weeks ago and loves it. He already knows a lot of the songs they sing and he knows the first article of faith now. I helped fill in for one of the teachers last week and loved being in there watching and listening to Cameron. He was reverent and sang the songs and was so eager to answer the teachers questions. While they were coloring a picture of families, the teacher asked the children their parents' names and something they loved about their parents. Well, Cameron said "did you know that all mommies are named Meg and all daddies are named Jeremy?" Then he said, "my daddy shaves all his hair off and doesn't have any hair, but I still like him that way." I laughed pretty hard! Then when we got home from church he said to me "mom, say the Holy Ghost words to me and I will put this blanket on and be the Holy Ghost." I wasn't sure what he was talking about "what do you mean the Holy Ghost words?" And he proceeded to say the first article of faith, "we believe in God the eternal father, in his Son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost.....say that ok mom?" WOW!! A few more funny things Cameron said lately was when Mackenzie was babbling a bunch of words really fast Cameron said, "she is just saying it in Spanish." And I was telling Cameron that we were going to have a new babysitter come over a few weeks ago to watch them and he said, "oh is she friendly?" and I said "yes she is" and he said, "is she beautiful?" Well, at least the personality was before looks right?! What a silly kid. I need to write down all the other things he says during the day....there are way too many to remember! I love this kid and how smart and hilarious he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love this blog. Love everything about it. So glad you are putting down the funny things Cameron says. You can sure see Mackenzie is going to give you a run for your money....in more ways than one:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute story! I especially like him being the "Holy Ghost"! Cameron is always so entertaining!
ReplyDelete