Monday, February 4, 2013

Superheros!


This was one of my favorite days!  Watching brother and sister play so cute together...there isn't anything better!  They were playing superheros and it made me laugh.


They have a lot of fun together playing and Cameron loves to make Mackenzie laugh.  Mackenzie likes to tease Cameron and he thinks it's funny (for now anyway).  Cameron will take a bath with Mackenzie sometimes and lately I have thought to myself at what age do you stop sibling baths??  I also thought, I wonder when Cameron is going to notice and ask about different body parts.  Well, tonight in the bath he said, "oh no Kenzie hasn't grown a pee pee yet"  "how does she go poty out her bum?"  I turned my head so he couldn't see me laugh and then I gained my composure and told him that "she does have a pee pee....and that girls bodies and boys bodies are different".  He seemed okay with that answer and so we left it at that!  Oh man I need to practice my answers for these types of questions so I am not so caught off guard next time :)

2 comments:

  1. This has got to be the cutiese thing I have seen. Hope they stay BFF forever! I am still laughing my head off about his comment in the bathtub:) You better start getting those answers ready!!!

    ReplyDelete