Cameron and Macknezie were so excited for Grammy's Halloween party. Grammy tells the best stories and has such fun Halloween songs. They loved it!
Off on a pumpkin hunt....to find a pumpkin to decorate.
Every year she finds some cute way to have them decorate their pumpkins.
Grammy made some cute ghost bananas and pumpkin oranges. They had some healthy snacks before decorating the cupcakes :)
It was fun watching Mackenzie decorate her cupcakes. I think she got some icing on them....
Then it was game time. They played several games and got chances to win prizes from the treasure chest. It was another FUN party! I am so lucky to have such a fun mom who loves my kids and knows how to make memories with them. It means a lot to me that she enjoys being a grandma and takes time to enjoy her grandkids and everything about them.
I think I have more fun doing this Halloween Party every year than the kids. Just glad I have some very cute little ones left that like to come. Cute pics. Meg. Thanks for your sweet words. I love to see the cousins having FUN!
ReplyDelete