A boy and his dog. I finally gave in and decided to let Tica on the couch. I still don't love the idea, but I am sick of fighting a losing battle. Grampy and Michele spoil her and she was getting confused when she could be on the couch and when she couldn't be. LOL Anyway, she might not be around much longer. She is OLD...13 years to be exact. It will be a sad day for Cameron and Mackenzie when Tica leaves us. So, until then I will take one for the team and let her on the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was smart of you. There are more things that are more important to worry about than Tica on the couch! Good mother : D ...
ReplyDeleteI stopped letting her on the couch. Good to know she can get back on when I'm over. LOL
ReplyDelete