I love flowers, but really have no idea how or what to plant. My mom and dad are professionals...my mom loves flowers more than anything! She had a fantastic idea and called me to see what I thought. She said that my dad and her wanted to buy us a rose bush to plant in our yard in honor of Cameron's birth. So they came over today and we went to Glover Nursery and Jeremy and I got to pick out the one we wanted. I LOVE the one I picked...I've never smelled such a good smelling rose, and the color is a pinkish purple.
Plan B was to re-route the sprinkler system and add another head so one will water the rose bush and the other head will water the lawn. So off to Lowes my dad and Jeremy went (we have loved having Lowes in our back yard!) When they returned they worked on it for a few hours. I'm so thankful for my parents and all their love and help...my dad is so patient and I'm sure he didn't plan on it taking this long today. I'm mostly thankful for them teaching us what to do! Jeremy will be the first to admit he has no clue about things like this and has been grateful to have help.
Grampy did a good job. Cute how Tica stopped to smell the roses. This is better than flowers in the hospital I hope. Glad you thought to take all these cute pictures. Can't wait for the first day when Cameron picks a rose from the bush to give you!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! Good luck tomorrow!
ReplyDelete