Thursday, May 14, 2009

Getting ready for Cameron!

We figured we better start getting things put together now that we are moved into our house. We really cut things close to getting settled and having Cam's room done. And...I don't think we will be completely settled any time soon. However, every day it seems less chaotic. I had to laugh the other day because I was thinking "I am supposed to be nesting right now and getting organized and all ready". Most people don't make their life more hectic when they are pregnant, but apparently I (we) don't know how to do things the easy way!
Handy man Jer putting the stroller together...I sang "the wheels on the stroller go round and round, round and round" while he put it together. I've never seen him do anything so fast. I'm not sure if it's because it was easy to put together or if he knew he had to finish the stoller to stop my singing :) Either way we both won! By the way thanks to Jeremy's mom Theresa for getting us this nice travel system off our registry, it's a stoller and car seat together, obviously a must have and a very nice gift!!

Next "we" put the moblie together...I helped by sitting on my new swivel, rocker chair and put my feel up on the ottoman. This is a pretty sweet chair, every mom has to have a comfy chair for night feedings and rocking the baby to sleep!

I was proud of Jeremy for actually reading the instructions (after he spent awhile trying to figure it out)...I figured I better snap a picture of a male reading instructions!

YEAH!! The cutest mobile and husband ever. Now the animals on the mobile can go round and round, round and round... I was so excited when I opened this gift at a shower, I couldn't wait to go home and put it on his crib. The finishing touch!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jeremy. Just think, you get to do this all your life. Just wait for Christmas Eve and all the things you will get to put together! It's fun. You are a wonderful husband and soon to be father.

    ReplyDelete