I'm not sure why I am the way I am, but I can't seem to relax and rest! I've spent the last 2 days running around like crazy trying to shop and get things for my house. I want things to be done and it's driving me crazy! I was looking for shower curtains and drapes and pillow and kitchen stuff....HELP! The worst part is I come home exhausted, in total pain, with swollen feet and I can barely walk to the couch to lay down, but I do it all again the next day (in my jeep with NO air-conditioning remember.) My friend Amy sent me a text today to see what I was doing, when I told her she replied "of course you are out getting stuff for your house, you are the only person I know who is 5 days away from having a baby who would be out running errands." Yeah, I know I have issues...I need to have an intervention!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I so hate that feeling! I did the same before both kids. I wanted to make sure everything was super clean.., and everythign was in order..., and errand I ever could ahve thought of was done. I spent days cooking and freezing different meals before Maya was born because I was trying to make things easier for Dan. It was nuts! He could have cooked just fine!
ReplyDelete