Thursday, September 3, 2009

So PRECIOUS!

Cameron is 3 months and 1 week old. He couldn't be cuter! I seriously LOVE this kid. He is so much fun and makes me smile ALL day long. As much as I don't want him to ever grow up, I sure can't wait to see what he is going to be when he grows up, how he is going to look at different ages, what his personality will be, and what his interests will be....

I can't handle how cute his chin is!! I just want to squeeze it...



4 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call sleeping like a baby! A very darling baby!!! I think these are some of the cutiest pictures you have taken of him. Can't believe how much he has grown since his seven week old pictures. There is nothing like a baby, especially when you are the Grandma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh, how sweet! I love sleeping baby pictures, they are so innocent - and you are right, he is soooooooo precious! Give him lots of kisses for me!! Looks like he likes the Baby Bjorn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH i LOVE THE SLEEPING BABIES PHOTOS!!! SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so sweet and your such a cute mom!!! I feel the same, I am so sad for my kids to grow up but so exited to watch them succeed in life! Thanks for the invite!!! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete