Sunday, May 30, 2010

Grammy T comes to town

Grammy T came to visit for all of our birthdays this month. This was her 3rd time coming to visit and we hope she gets to come more often! We love when she comes to town because we do so many fun things!
Jeremy's brother Garry and his wife and kids moved to Utah a few months ago so Grammy T gets to see all of us when she comes. However, they bought a house and ended up moving in the same weekend she was in town. Jeremy helped them move Friday and Saturday. They decided to take a small break Satruday and we met at Pei Wei for lunch and then went to Dino Towne at the mall and Grammy T paid for us to ride the fun train. Cameron was excited and loved the ride.

Choo Choo...all aboard

We went to Build A Bear and I told her not to worry about getting Cameron one because I thought he was too little and wouldn't really care about it, so I didn't want her to "waste" her money on one for him. We went along just for fun. Once we got in the store Cameron got all excited and started kicking his legs and waving his arms making all kinds of noises. I looked where he was looking and saw the cutest monkey. Who knew Build A Bear had things other than bears?? So Grammy T said she wanted to get him one. We picked out some cute clothes for him and named him Mo Joe.


Macey, Emma and Molly are Cameron's cousins on Jeremy's side, then there is Grammy T, Cameron and me!


Cameron is so funny. He loves to pick up anything and carry it around. Most of the stuff he picks up is heavy and big. It amazes me the stuff he carries and walks with. He was so excited to walk around with this box...even though it's almost as big as he is.

My little monkey holding his little monkey! They even have the same hairdo! Cameron loves to play with Mo Joe and carries him all around.


This was just a cute picture of him in the cart at Lowes. Grammy T and I went there so she could get Jeremy a birthday gift. The trip went fast and she had to leave, but we can't wait to see her again! Maybe next time we will have to visit her in Florida. At least we will be guaranteed some nice weather. We had a nice big snow storm while she was here. We were all shocked that it snowed and it's almost June! We had an inch or more on our lawn and the mountains got dumped on.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he likes his monkey. I had so much fun just watching him, his expressions and his cute little personality. But the most fun I had was when I had one-on-one time with him when you went to PT, and he thought I was way cool! :) I miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grammy T certainly showes great LOVE when she comes. Wish she lived closer so she could watch all the Grandchildren growning up. They all change so fast. Thanks Grammy T. for being such a good Grandmother to our darling little Cameron.

    ReplyDelete