Jeremy turned 34 this past Saturday. I made delicious cinnamon rolls for breakfast and he ate in bed. I have to admit the cinnamon rolls weren't home made, but they were made fresh from Costco's bakery...so that's pretty much home made right?? Anyway, I actually think they are better than home made ones! Since Jeremy's birthdy fell on a Saturday this year, we got to spend all day with him. Grammy J and Grampy came over to babysit Cameron while we went out to dinner that night. We went to Jeremy's favorite restaurant....Tepanyaki. It was good and always fun to catch shrimp in the air when the cook throws them to you. It only took Jeremy 3 tries to catch one shrimp...I told him that was a sign that he shouldn't eat it since he is alergic to shrimp after all (he did end up with a stomache ache from it too). I caught my shrimp on the first try, even though I am not a fan of shrimp I ate it since it was already in my mouth. After dinner we went to Smart Cookie for dessert since Japanese Steak Houses don't usually have great desserts. Of couse I am a fan of desserts and can eat them anytime. Jeremy on the other hand was too full to enjoy anything so I got to eat the birthday dessert for both of us. Then we planned to go to a movie, but Jeremy decided he would rather go back to our house and play cards with my parents...so that's what we did and we got our butts kicked by the old folks. They didn't show any mercy to the birthday boy. Jeremy opened his gifts and was excited for his new helmet to go with his dirt bike he got a few weeks ago. And I have to say he looked might handsome in his birthday suit....I mean his birthday outfit I bought for him :) Hope you had a fantastic 34th birthday OLD man!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Jermey for making it to 34:) You are the best. We had fun playing cards on your birthday. Sorry we didn't let you win. The best part for us was getting to tend our darling little Cameron. He is always so good for us. Can't believe his Mom and Dad have their BD so close to his. Makes for a very exciting May!
ReplyDeleteThanks for making my birthday an awesome day. Last year we celebrated my birthday in the hospital and even though the hospital gave us a 'special' dinner, I will take Japanese food any day. It was great to be able to spend the day with my amazingly cute family. Thanks again Grammy and Grampy for making the evening fun for everyone, especially Cameron.
ReplyDelete