Sunday, June 13, 2010

Like mother like son....

Cameron was playing around in the pantry, like he usually does, and when I looked to see what he was running away with this is what I saw. I was laughing so hard I couldn't take the picture. I think it is so funny that he knew what it was and what to do with it! Maybe that is a sign he sees mommy do it too often!! At least it's just Diet Coke right :)




2 comments:

  1. Yes, he seems to know what he is doing. You must keep your camera around your neck at all times to get so many cute pictures of this darling little boy. Should send it in for a commercial for Coke:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the dc addiction begins...
    you're good that you can get a lot done in 30 minutes! I complain if Molly sleeps for less than 2 hours! Like today, she slept for an hour and a half. I only had enough time to wash dishes (i have to do them ALL by hand now), make lunch and I didn't even get to finish the Bachelorette! Oh, the hardships of being a mom.

    ReplyDelete