Saturday, August 13, 2011

One of these things is not like the other....


Apparently we have a little trickster on our hands! He has a toy barn that has some fake eggs that go to it and I guess he thought it would be funny to put one of them in the egg carton. He opens the fridge by himself now so he has played this particular trick 3 times now. Jeremy has fallen for it 3 times now :) I just laugh that he even thought to do this! I look forward to April Fool's day....and as he gets older and wiser, I wonder what he will come up with?!

P.S. Cameron loves pickles and will open the fridge several times a day and bring me the pickle jar and a fork asking me to get him a pickle. The other day he brought me a bucket of ice cream and a bowl and said he wanted ice cream for breakfast. Not sure if he is picking up these ideas from his pregnant mommy or if he is just coming up with these ideas all on his own???

2 comments:

  1. This has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. Cameron's mind is really working! What a darling little boy. Glad you posted this one on your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!!!! what will he come up with next?

    ReplyDelete