Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mackenzie's newborn pictures

When we did Cameron's newborn pictures we weren't in them, this time I thought it would be nice to get some of all of us with Mackenzie. I had the same photographers that we used with Cameron. They remembered how strong Cameron was and said he has been the strongest newborn they have ever photographed...and the only newborn that was awake the entire photo shoot. We didn't get too many great pictures of Cameron. This photo shoot was way different, they said Mackenzie was "amazing" and was "the best photo shoot with a baby" they had done. So lucky for me, we have a ton of way cute pictures to choose from! Enjoy a few of them...

The family....seems weird to see us with 2 kids

Cameron loves kissing Mackenzie, such a sweet picture!

You either get Cameron's serious face (like in the family picture above) or you get this cheese face. Unless you are taking candid pictures he gets serious for some reason??







I think this is one of my favorite pictures.... for a few reasons, one because it is the blanket my mom make for her and two because she is totally smiling! How stinkin cute is that? They captured that picture at the right time.

This is my other favorite picture. I love the purple blanket and how sweet her little face is.


HA HA! I had my mom's friend make this little ladybug thing just for this photo shoot. I knew it would look soooo cute. The photographers loved it, and we all laughed so hard. She sure makes a cute little ladybug.



Love, Love, Love this picture of Cameron. This captures who his is! They were just taking candid pictures of him, actually they were just testing the camera and the lighting and he was just playing around on the backdrop being his silly self.

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures. I just can't believe how old Cameron looks now. Seems like you became a family of four in a hurry. Love you all:)

    ReplyDelete