
I love how Cameron makes me laugh on a daily basis! I have to share these funny things with you.
Mommy: Cameron do you know that you live in Utah? Can you say Utah?
Cameron: Utah
Mommy: Where do you live?
Cameron: Utah
Mommy: Yes we live in Utah, mommy lives in Utah too.
Cameron: NOOOO you live in mommytah!! Guess he was spelling it Youtah :)
The other day I put Cameron in time out and he kept yelling "mommy...mommy!" I was trying my best to ignore him until the timer went off and I could get him out of time out. Well Cameron is very persistent and desperately wanted my attention so he started yelling "Mommy Cummingham....Mommy Cummingham!!" I tried soooo hard to hold in my laughter, but had to leave the room so he couldn't hear me laughing my head off!
Well, Mommy Cunningham ,you have quite a character there.
ReplyDeleteLove the things he comes up with.