We blessed Mackenzie on Sunday. It was such a special day....we had a lot of family there and Jeremy gave such a sweet blessing.
I took a lot of pictures of her in her cute dress that Grammy made
Raise the roof :) I like her little mischievous look here
a little grin...
Cameron is so sweet with his little sis
I LOVE this picture....one of my favorite of the day. I love the natural lighting. I also like how she is laying on the blanket my grandma Wilson made before she died.
Cameron gives such good hugs. He loves Grampy.
Grammy & Grampy came early before church to help out, the morning was pretty hectic.
Paw Paw Herb and Maw Maw Genive
Sadly in all the confusing and rushing we didn't get any pictures of the family. This is the closest one we got...but we are missing daddy. And I thought I was so prepared with everything ready to go, but after taking 4 pictures my camera card was full. So....I was out of a camera good thing my mom got some good pictures to give me. Another mishap for the day was when my parents came over early before church to help....my dad locked the keys in his car. So during church he had to call AAA and then rush back to our house when they came. A few people got back to our house before Jeremy and I did and they opened the door not knowing our alarm was on....so when we pulled up the alarm was blaring. It was a memorable day for many reasons :)
We enjoyed ourselves and hope everyone else did. It was fun to be with family and enjoy each others company and yummy food! We are so blessed to have Mackenzie in our family and we love her!
Love all your pic Meg. Mackenzie was so good that day! With all those people around she remained calm and happy. Glad the dress fit her. She looks darling.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so beautiful! I am so anxious to see Makenzie and Cameron. The dress is gorgeous. Grammy T
ReplyDeleteI love how she is smiling in some of those pictures. I can't wait to see what her personality is going to be like!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are great. My fave is the natural lighting one and then I really like the first one too. She's tooooooo cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteLUV
Michele