Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Halloween

Yay Halloween finally came! It fell on a Monday "witch" is the same day as music class so he got to dress up for class.

This is just one example of what we do in class. She hands out a musical instrument or object of some sort and we move around the room with it as music plays. This time the hula hoops were supposed to be pumpkins and we danced around to halloween music.

I love going to music class with Cameron....he is so fun to watch and play with. They usually have story time where they sit on the little rug and as you can see Cameron is the only one who sits there the whole time. Usually he really is the only one left on the rug. The other kids are running around or sitting by their parents.


Sad to say we forgot to take pictures of Cameron trick or treating! But I took a picture of his booty (in the bag and the tub...lol) after trick or treating :)

Daddy took him around to most of the houses while mommy and Mackenzie stayed home and passed out candy. I put Kenzie in the baby bjorn since I was opening the door and handing out candy every few minutes. She actually fell asleep in it! There was a knock on the door so we went to give candy to the kids at the door and it was the cutest dragon ever...Cameron! It made me wish I had taken him around to the houses because he said trick or treat so cute :) So then I drove him over to the next street and went to about 5 houses and came home. He had so much fun and was so cute. The next day he wanted to "eat some candy that I got at peoples' houses last night"

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess it is finally over. He sure made a cute dragon and little Woody. I think he will always remember this Halloween! Cameron want's to thank you for being such good parents and for giving him so many fun things to do. You guys are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks so grown up in the tub pic. Cute Kid!!!!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete