Paw Paw Garry and Maw Maw Robin came to town for Mackenzie's baby blessing. They stayed with us for 4 nights. The first night they got there we were going to go to dinner with them, but Cameron had thrown up a few times that morning/afternoon, so we decided to stay home. They got to our house right before he was going to go to bed. He was in his pajamas, but we let him stay up a little longer to visit with them :)
Of course Mackenzie smiled for her Paw Paw, she is such a happy little girl.
I thought these were cute pictures of them ...
The big event was going to Chucky Cheese! This was the first time Cameron had been there and he had a blast. Molly and Cameron rode the car together.
and the little merry-go-round
They had their picture taken in this booth and then it drew the picture for you to take home. Cameron has it in his room now.
Daddy and Kenzie
Cameron loved playing skeeball....I think he managed to chuck a few balls into the glass as well as into the other lane. But nothing was broken and nobody was hurt.
Cousin Emma was showing him how to play.
Right before we left Chucky showed up (I think that's his name?) Cameron thought he was pretty cool and kept touching him,
and tried to give him knuckles (in this picture) and high five and hugs and wouldn't leave him alone so other kids could take their pictures with him. It was pretty funny. I had to pick him up and carry him away. It was a fun day, I am sure we will take Cam back there one of these days. He had a lot of fun with Paw Paw Garry and kept asking where he was after they went home.
Cam & Kenzie have so many people that love them. I am glad they are making so many memories that will last for ever.
ReplyDelete