Saturday, November 19, 2011

non-stop comedy


Cameron is seriously the funniest kid! I am always laughing at him and with him. The things he thinks to do and say are hilarious. The other day we were singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and I sang "how I wonder what you are. " Before I could sing the next part of the song Cameron says "pirates say R" It took me a second to make the connection to the song we were singing and how his brain started thinking of pirates?? I brushed off the comment by saying "yes, you are right they do say arrrr" and sang the song again, then I started laughing....of course when I said "are" that made him think of pirates saying "arrrr"

It's a good thing I have my camera with me at all times! Here we are in Gap Kids, while I am shopping for Mackenzie and focused on all the ridiculously cute clothes trying to control myself in that store (it's impossible) I look over at Cameron and he had taken the headbands out of the jar they were in and arranged them on his head.

He had managed to put 5 headbands on....

The pictures are a little blury only because I couldn't stop laughing long enough to hold still and take a picture! I was in the kitchen when Cameron came walking in from the garage with this sombrero on. He was singing some song and saying something about Halloween.

I'm not sure how he fit though the door to get back inside

and this is Cameron leaving Mackenzie's 2 month Dr. appointment. He was sitting in his seat saying "I'm funny" I turned around and saw that he put the sticker he got on his head. He said "let's go to grammy's house and show her I'm funny" I said "let's just take a picture and show her how funny you are"
The other day Cameron came in my room as I was getting ready and said "mommy you pretty" and then he said "I like your shoes", he said "and I cute" as he ran out of the room. A few days later Jeremy was holding him and he says "mommy you pretty" with a huge smile and then pointed to Jeremy and said "and daddy you handsome, and I cute" It melts my heart when he tells me that I am pretty or that he thinks what I am wearing is pretty or cute. He is such a sweet boy, so innocent and genuine.

2 comments:

  1. Cameron certainly does take after his dad when it comes to making people laugh. Of course he get's it from his mom also. He certainly is a people person. What's not to LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too stinkin' cute! I do know where he gets that from!! Grammy T

    ReplyDelete