Cameron brought home a cup of dirt from nursery a few weeks ago. It said he had planted a lima bean and it needed full sun and lots of water. So Cameron and I watered it every day and it sat on the ledge in the window so it could get lots of sun. He was so proud of it and I showed it to him every few days as it grew. He told his nursery leaders his plant was "giant" and so they wanted a picture. Here he is proudly displaying his plant growing skills :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH HOW CUTE. He has everything else going for him, he might as well have a green thumb. Just think of all the things he has learned in his short 2 years down here on earth. Love that kid!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Cam!!!!! I love your giant plant :)
ReplyDeleteAuntie shell