Cameron was putting a bunch of toys and stuff in his green bag the other morning and kept saying he was going to work. Then while we were eating breakfast he said he needed his work shirt on, and I said "what is your work shirt?" He pointed to Jeremy's shirt and said "like that one, like daddy's". So I went in his room and got him his button down, polo, church shirt and put it on him. After breakfast Jeremy put his coat on and got his bag, so Cameron went and got his coat to put on and picked up his bag. He told me "bye mommy, I'm going to work, see you later, I love you." Then he walked out to the garage with Jeremy and was frustrated that he couldn't really go to work with him. So we pretended he was going to work downstairs in his play room and I took his computer down there. He got bored after 5 minutes of being at "work" and came up to play and watch t.v. I think it's so cute to watch Cameron and how he looks up to his daddy and wants to be like him. I love watching them interact and see how much Cameron loves his daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you got a picture of this moment. How cute is THAT? :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this picture!!! I love that he wants to be like his daddy, he is such a good dad, and he has such a great mom!! I miss you guys! Grammy T
ReplyDelete