Friday, April 13, 2012

7 months already...


This little ball of happiness and smiles makes me laugh.  I can't believe she is7 months old already...especially since she weighs 14 pounds and is the size of a 3 month old!  She may be little but she sure is strong and determined.  She reaches for and grabs everything!


She sits up on her own but she still likes to sit in the bumbo, it's not as much work and she likes to relax sometimes :)


The saddest thing is when your little baby is sick!  Both kiddos have been sick but when Kenzie got it last week I knew it was bad.  She was lethargic, had a runny nose and hard time breathing because she was so congested, and had a fever.  I took her to instacare one night and the Dr. tested her for RSV, luckily it came back negative.  But she did have acute broncialitas (sp) So I had to take her to the hospital that night to have her nose and lungs suctioned out.  It was horrible, I had to hold her down while they put tubes through her nostrils and down her throat into her lungs to suck out all the junk.  She cried and cried but was able to breath better for a few minutes.  I had to take her in a few more times and made Jeremy take her in once because it was so awful.  Five days later I took her to her pediatrician because she was still so congested and had a runny nose, but she was also tugging on her ears every now and then.  Well, she now has a double ear infection and eye infection to go along with the acute broncialitas.  Needless to say it hasn't been a fun week!  It has totally ruined her sleep schedule that we finally got her on.  We will have to start the cry it out thing all over when she gets better. It will be nice when we all get healthy and feel normal again....someday.....soon.....I hope!! (Cameron has had a cold for going on 4 weeks now, and finally got on an antibiotic for sinus infection, I have been on a round of antibiotic but still feel crappy, and Jeremy said he had a day he thought he was catching a cold but apparently he feels better so that's one down 3 to go!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Boy Meg.....you have really been through the fire! It is so hard to see your darling little ones be sick. I hope spring and summer get here in a hurry and all these terrible bugs go away. Can't believe Kenzie looks so darling when she is so sick. We love them and love your guys for being such GREAT PARENTS! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete