Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fun in the tub


Mackenzie outgrew her little bathtub we put on the kitchen counter.  She really could have moved to the big tub several months ago...she wouldn't sit still in the little tub.  Constantly grabbing for the paper towel holder, the fruit basket, any and all decorations.  She would splash so much I ended up mopping the floor after her bath was over.  So, little Mackenzie moved into the big tub and LOVES it!  She hears the water running and makes a mad dash to the bathroom.  She isn't afraid of anything!  I have to make sure the toilet lids are all closed and the bathroom doors are closed.  Something I never had to worry about with Cameron, he just wasn't interested in it??!!


1 comment:

  1. What a little doll baby. She probably could stay in the water all day and be happy.....She takes after her "Wee" Granny. Oh how I loved that swimming pool Dad built just for me:) I am so sorry she had to have ear surgery. She could take swimming lessons with Cameron in August! I am so glad she loves the water.

    ReplyDelete