I get a little sad when I have to put away cute little outfits that no longer fit Mackenzie. It sure doesn't seem like she is growing up as fast as Cameron did, but I really notice it when she grows out of her clothes. But on a positive note, I get to put more cute outfits on her :) I loved this dress when I bought it and even though it's just a 9 month dress I couldn't imagine her ever being big enough to fit in it! Yay, she gets to wear it to church a few times....then it will go in the "too small for Kenzie" box. Good thing I lots and lots of cute clothes for this cute little twerp!
P.s.
I took the pictures before I put on her cute little red patent leather shoes! And, unfortunately I think she already grew out of those. They were a one wear wonder.
I love this dress too and the child that is in it. Sorry she only got to wear those darling little red shoes one time!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is the cutest!!! and Kenzie makes it look a lot better. I remember the cute plaid dress you got for Janessa, I was sad when she couldn't use it as a dress any more but since it still fit on top I just put pants on underneath and it still looked cute. That dress lasted along time :)
ReplyDelete