Thursday, July 19, 2012

Superman


I bought Cameron these superman jammies last fall and he loves to wear them.  I tried to move them from his pajama drawer since they are pants and long sleeves now that it is so hot.  But he found them and  wants to wear them all the time.  I was looking through some boxes we had in our storage room and found this superman cape I bought for him as a costume....possibly for Halloween.  But then I decided to just get it out and let him play with it.  He was soooo excited and flew around the house, jumping (flying) off the couch and flying so fast yelling "superman!!"


I was laughing so hard because he kept telling me how to take the pictures.  He would pose and say, "ok now take a picture of the back mom."

Not sure where he learned about splits, but this was his attempt at spits.  Maybe he thought it looked more like he was flying??  Such a funny kid!  He is a true super hero :)

3 comments:

  1. He certainly is the cutest Super Man I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered why he was asking me where I kept my PJ's when I tended him the other day. He is so funny and just at such a cute age! Love you CAM:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like mom said that is the funnest age. Kids have such a great imagination. It's too funny that he wanted you to take his pic and would pose for you.

    ReplyDelete