I had so much fun doing laundry last night! I took the tags off of Cam's tiny clothes and his receiving blankets and washed them. It is hard to believe he is almost here and that he will be wearing these clothes soon!


I just looked at each outfit as I was folding them and tried to imagine what he was going to look like wearing them....for a few days before he grows out of them! I have these moments every now and then when reality hits me and I realize I am not going to be pregnant forever, which means the little human inside of me is actually going to be here and I am responsible for him. YIKES! Doing his laundry was one of those moments, but it was actually a fun and exciting moment :)
It's pretty scary when you realize you are responsible for these little children -- I hope mine all turn out alright!
ReplyDeleteoh this was so much fun for me to wash all the little clothes for the first time. I thought for sure that no one could be tiny enough to fit into any of the clothes.., but then sure enough Mason came around and he was WAY too little for all his newborn clothes. I look at him now and can't believe how little he once was.., it goes SO fast!
ReplyDelete