My friend Amy threw me a baby shower last night...these were the cute invitations she sent out. I am mad because none of my pictures really turned out, so I didn't get any good pictures of everyone. Anyway we had a good time hanging out, eating, talking, and opening gifts :)


Amy made "a few of my favorite things" to eat. I LOVE her chicken salad that she makes and puts on crossiants & her yummy fruit dip. She is a great cook!

Teresa, Anissa, Val & my mom.

Melanie, Amy & Laura....

My friend Amanda had a baby 3 months ago & he doesn't know it but him and Cameron are going to be best friends. She gave me lots of fun stuff...

Linda gave me some cute clothes and this hat was so cute I just had to put it on! Hopefully it will fit Cameron a little better.
Man, I'm sorry i couldn't make it, looks like fun! And hopefully that present makes it to you someday...I knew I should have sent it with anissa! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm honored to have made the blog! I had to get you the polo shirt.., well.., just because.., the other little outfit was to show you that there are darling things out there that are not polo :)
ReplyDelete