Monday, May 25, 2009

YIKES!!

So I just opened my blog and Cameron's BIRTH-day ticker shows 2 days, 3 hours, 33 minutes, and 12 seconds. I'm not sure if that countdown give me more excitement or anxiety ;) Some of you are probabaly thinking "wow, time has flown by" or "that hasn't been so bad, 9 months went quick." All I can tell you is if you don't have a filter and think of saying something like that outloud to me...well, I can't guarentee your safety! I have cat like reflexes and 9 months and quick or fast or not too bad DO NOT belong in the same sentence! Although my emotions range from excited, thrilled, nervous, anxious and scared for Wednesday I can say I can't wait to get 'myself' back! I can't wait to get my breathing back (this constant stuffed nose is a nightmare), my ability to get up and down out of couches without doing the rocking manuever back, my eye sight back, my insides back to their normal place inside my body instead of all squished up against my spine and under my ribs, my feet back to not aching, my bladder back (yahoo no more potty trips every 20 minutes!), my energy back, my stomache sleeping back, being able to sit for longer than 20 minutes without being uncomfortable and in pain back, being able to go up and down stairs or dry my hair without getting out of breath back...I could go on and on but I realize I'm starting to sound like a Country song played backwards (you get everything back). Wednesday will be here SOON, I can't wait to meet you Cameron...I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Pregnancy is horrible. I too hate the constant potty breaks, especially in the middle of the night. And the resulting insomnia. And feeling uncomfortable all the time. It's like having on a pair of uncomfortable shoes and not being able to take them off. Each pregnancy I called my sister a week before I was due for a pep talk. She would tell me all the things that made having a newborn so horrible and I would think, "Okay, you can stay in there for awhile."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get as much sleep as you possibly can (or Cameron will let you) during the next 36 hours. Exciting times! Good luck! The girls are excited for another Cuz.

    ReplyDelete