Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Little twerp

Cameron has a little obession with the garbage can and throwing away anything! I think it is so cute that he sees us putting stuff in this big container so he does it...he just doesn't know that what goes in there usually doesn't come out. Unless, I actuallty see what he puts in there then I know what to take out. Unfortunately, I think he has thrown away several things that I didn't see....we are missing one shoe (a brand new shoe!) and can't find it anywhere!! I try to make sure the door is closed, but there are times (like in this video) where I am making dinner and need to get items from the pantry and don't want to keep opening it.

He threw away a few soup cans before I started filming....and then he figured out how to get the other cans out of that box and threw a few of those away too...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, is that adorable! He is just too smart! I can't believe he can open up that can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know that frustration. Molly still throws things in the trash. Really IMPORTANT things -- like my drivers license and social security card. I still need to go and get a new social security card, the punk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am still laughing at this one. I don't remember any of you kids doing that. What will he think of next:) can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete