Cameron was excited to go to the dentist for the second time. This time they did a cleaning, floride and xrays. All I know is dentists are expensive when they don't accept your insurance!! I love this dental place, but we will have to find a new place :( Cameron was watching a movie on the screen in the ceiling.
The girl said they were going to do xrays, but she has never had a kid that young EVER let her put the things in their mouth and take pictures without crying or moving etc. Cameron just opened up and let her put the bite wings in his mouth, bit down on them and held perfectly still until she took the xray and said her could move. She was in total shock and couldn't get over how "awesome he did" she even told the dentist and a few other people. I don't even like when they put those things in my mouth for xrays, it makes me gag.
After the xrays he had to go to the bathroom. The toilet paper was pretty much gone and he was so concerned about that. He didn't want to leave the bathroom until we put more on the roll. I told him I didn't know where it was and that someone had the job to clean the bathrooms and they would do it. So we made our way back to the room we were in and he got his teeth flossed....we waited for the dentist to come in. When he came in he gave Cameron high five and asked about his brushing, flossing etc. Cameron got a concerned look on his face and instead of telling his that he brushes his teeth every night (like he told me he was going to tell him) he said, "but the toilet paper is almost gone there is just a tiny, little bit left on there." I started laughing and had to explain what he was talking about.
Cameron got his toothpaste and toothbrush bag along with a balloon sword. He got to pick the color (pink) and what the balloon would be (sword). I love this kiddo. He sure makes things easy and FUN....even going to the dentist is FUN!!
LOL. What a funny guy. I liked the cow room that he was in. It makes me want to go there :)
ReplyDeleteI love that little guy, he is so kind and considerate to others!! I sure do miss him!!
ReplyDeleteAll that he was going through and he was worried about the toilet paper....what a kid! He has always been good to let people help him if he doesn;t help them first!!!!!
ReplyDelete