Cameron loves his new bike he got for his birthday. I love that he knows how to pedal and likes to ride his bike. It gives us more options of things to do!! We went to Jordan River Parkway the other day.....it has 2 parks and miles of jogging/biking trails. I put Mackenzie in the stroller and we cruised along side of Cameron. He is a little speedy guy, I had to jog several times to catch up. (Note to self: wear running shoes next time). Cameron also likes to ride in the Burley with Kenzie, I hook it to the back of my bike. We have only gone around the neighborhood with that, but its so cute to see them both back there riding together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe how much he has grown up since he turned three. He sure knows how to ride that bike.
ReplyDelete