Monday, June 25, 2012

Lagoon Day


Thanks for the fun day at Lagoon Grammy and Grampy! Grampy's work Lagoon Day is something the cousins look forward to.  Cameron couldn't wait to go this year.  He remembered all the rides he went on last year and told me what ones he was going to do.  He loved the roller coasters and all the rides but he said his favorite ride was the sky coasters.


It was 100 degrees Saturday, such a hot day, but there was lots of shade so it didn't feel as hot as it could have!  Plus I think the heat kept a lot of people away, it wasn't too busy for a Saturday.



The cousins were so nice to go on some of the rides with Cameron, especially Mallory who is big enough to ride most of the big rides now.  I didn't get any pictures of Spencer and Troy this year.  Troy, Spencer and I had fun riding the Wild Mouse....I laughed my head off.  Apparently Troy was trying to talk to me on Wicked, but I guess I was laughing too hard to hear him.  I think I spent more time riding rides this year and less time taking pictures....



I love Cameron's face on this picture, he loves these rides!


I bought this cute little Fedora hat for Kenzie at Gap Kids....I couldn't wait to have her wear it.  It was perfect to keep the sun off her face and out of her eyes.  Of course she wouldn't keep it on, notice the hand going up to rip off the hat :)  I also got her the cutest sunglasses, but same story, they didn't even stay on long enough to take a picture!


2 comments: