Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Visitors


My Aunt Diane and Uncle Merlan live in Alaska so we don't get to see them very often.  They came to visit and got to see Cameron and Mackenzie for the first time.  My mom had us all over for dinner one night and then we went with everyone to the new outdoor mall down town called City Creek.



I know this headband is a little over the top, but it couldn't be cuter on her!  I saw a bunch of these types of headbands in a boutique the day before and they were $28!!!  I decided to make my own for A LOT cheaper :)


Cameron is so funny, the things he comes up with!  We were at City Creek and he ran over to this statue and said "this is cool, take a picture of me right here mom."  


Waiting to eat dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory...YUMMY!!
After a delicious dinner I went to the Gap Kids to do some shopping and everyone else went to check out the fountains that go off to music like the ones at the Hotel in Vegas.  When I got done shopping I found them next to the fountains with Cameron running through these fountains!!


What can you do when a kid is having THAT much fun??!!  Take pictures :)




He was SOAKED and it was hard to get him to leave.  I had to brave the land mines and go in to grab him myself to drag him out.  Kenzie fell asleep on Daddy's shoulder, it was her bedtime.



We found a place to sit down and lucky for Cameron I had bought some new clothes at the Gap.  However, I bought them a size big for next year, but since he was wet and cold they were the best option.



Kenzie got her second wind after she woke up from her 20 minute nap!

1 comment:

  1. Love all these pictures. So glad you got Cameron running through the fountains. Absolutely adorable how excited he gets. Little Mackenzie looked so cute. Glad Aunt Diane and Uncle Merlan got to see them. That was a FUN Night! I like your new family picture!

    ReplyDelete